Stroke : How to Treat Stroke Naturally
What is Stroke? Stroke is a condition most people suffer when the blood supply to the brain has been starved or blocked either by debris or the flow of blood has been impeded by some form of blockage to the brain or there has been an implosion of a blood vessel in the brain. There are different types of strokes namely; Ischemic stroke, Hemorrhagic stroke and TIA (transient ischemic attack stroke).
Causes of Stroke
Stroke can be caused by many factors some of which are blood clot to the pathways of blood supply to the brain. Atherosclerosis a disease caused by accumulation of bad fats in the interior walls of the blood vessels can be an easy culprit of the causes of stroke.
Age related, most adults over the age of 55 can develop stroke if not properly diagnosed.
Unstable blood glucose levels
High blood pressure
Symptoms of Stroke
Stroke happens unannounced and very suddenly so some symptoms to keep in mind that you may be having or about to have a stroke are-:
1. Numbness of the face, arm, legs especially on one side of the body.
2. Confusion, trouble speaking and comprehending.
3. Problem with vision with on one or both eyes.
4. Problem walking, dizziness, and co-ordination.
5. Headaches and vomiting.
Treatments and prevention of Stroke
How to treat and prevent stroke is of paramount importance for stroke sufferers or those having symptoms of stroke, as these prevention and treatment suggestions by Dr. Janine Bowring, ND will help most sufferers treat and prevent stroke naturally.
Natural ways for treating and preventing stroke-:
1. Increase exercise, doing some form of cardiovascular exercise and weight training is very important in the prevention and stroke. Exercise keeps your blood flowing and keep your heart and cardiovascular system and your circulation strong.
2. Decrease stress levels which can be difficult for most to do but with more practice comes more successful measures to help with decreasing stress levels. With stroke there is always the mental and emotional aspects preceding stroke that is why it is important to learn ways which we can manage stress and decrease the outcome of stroke and handle it appropriately.
3. Controlling our glucose level is very important at preventing stroke as well. One important way of controlling our glucose level is by taking a lot of fiber in the diet. We have formulated a fiber supplements called VitaMucil. Vitamucil is a soluble fiber, which helps to stabilized blood glucose and insulin levels in the blood thus helps to prevent and control stroke.
4. Magnesium is a very important mineral that is needed by the human body to prevent heart disease and stroke as it helps to relax the blood vessels and this is important in terms of maintaining proper blood flow.
5. Detoxification also very important is getting the toxins out of the blood system and the internal organs. VitaDetox formula from VitaTree, formulated by Dr. Janine Bowring, ND helps detoxify all the internal organs and eradicate all toxins from the body including the blood.
6. Fish oil supplements are also very important in stroke prevention naturally. This is why we formulated a Fish oil supplement called the Vita Fish Oil Supplements. VitaFish oil supplement is different from other fish oil supplements out there in that it is specially formulated and scientifically tested to be safe from any contaminants, chewable orange gel capsules, a natural anti-inflammatory, it prevents the formation of plaque in the blood vessels and enhances brain, cognition and proper circulation.
7. There are other protocols in treating and preventing stroke coming up in the Sequel of the Healthy Millionaire Book written by Dr. Janine Bowring, ND. Pick up a copy today.
We hope you enjoyed the video, please leave your questions and comments below. Click Subscribe so you will always receive our newest health information and health and beauty tips, in your inbox. Also like us on Facebook and Follow us on twitter.
For more info visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter!