In this video, Dr. Group recommends the following for optimal cardiovascular health:
1) Liver, gallbladder & intestinal cleansing. Dr. Group offers an amazing liver, gallbladder & intestinal cleansing kit here:
2) Serapeptase & nattokinase enzyme supplements. Dr. Group offers both of these enzymes in one supplement called "Cell Fuzion" right here:
3) Exercise! In this case, Dr. Group recommends slow and steady exercise since the caller has already had 4 heart procedures and is 67 years old.
4) Look into natural health practitioners in your local area for a more one-on-one experience with a human.
5) Focus on keeping your diet clean, and increasing your water intake with organic apple cider vinegar, and specifically avoiding the "plaque-y" substances, such as white flour. Here are Dr. Group's "The 10 Best Foods for Heart Health" –
6) Intravenous EDTA chelation therapy. Learn more here:
More info from:
Heart disease is the number one medical cash cow in the western world. It has ties to high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. These disorders are related and have similar causative factors and cures. Once you have a heart attack you are at the mercy of the system if you are not clued in to what your alternatives are. They get you on a fast track of terror, tell you how much damage has happened to your heart, say things like "you are a walking time-bomb" without immediate by-pass surgery. Get a friend to get you a bottle of cayenne pepper and start drinking a teaspoon in juice once or twice a day, even while in the hospital. Also get the attending physician to order you a magnesium drip. The fact is that most deaths from heart disease are not due to clots but to irregular beats, which cast the heart to fail. Most people, but especially heart patients seem to be very low in the mineral magnesium. Most top heart surgeons won't order magnesium drips, why is a mystery as this simple act can save lives hanging in the balance. When you are in a hospital they often confuse the fact that you are a free being and treat you more like a prisoner. Demand life-saving care if you have to call a lawyer in to get you what you need. The other thing a heart patient needs immediately is the nutrient enzyme called CoQ10, or co-enzyme Q-10. Once you are stabilized have a family member or a friend get you to the nearest practitioner of intravenous EDTA chelation therapy. This therapy will take people off the heart-transplant waiting list. It will stop the need for diabetics to have their feet and or legs amputated. People who want to live a long time, especially those with a tendency to heart disease should make learning about chelation a very high priority. EDTA chelation works far better and with no side effects. It unclogs arteries far better than any surgery could. Why do most medical care establishments not have EDTA chelation as a standard of care? Well, for one thing each treatment is only about $75 to $100 and even the most clogged up artery systems need only about 20 to 40 treatments. Twenty being about average. The average cost of a complete course of EDTA chelation is about 4,000 to 5,000 dollars. Heart bypass surgery bills can run easily to $500,000. Doctors spend a lot of money to become doctors, and hospitals spend a lot of money to get set up. The financial bottom line will always dictate choices. Chelation therapy will not make the large amounts of profit that heart bypass surgeries will. Horrid to think about but realistically, medical people are not in their careers with the notion of taking vows of poverty. Doctors who are also businessmen will go with the procedure that makes the most money every time. Ignore this fact of life at your own peril.